Career Opportunity in Power Sector
Coal Power Generation Company Bangladesh Limited (An Enterprise of Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh) invites application from qualified professionals having strong participatory leadership for the following post:
Name of Post : Chief Engineer
Basic Salary and Grade : TK- 122,000/-(Grade-03)
No.of Post: 01
Age Limit: Maximum 57(Fifty Seven)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Chief Engineer shall act as a member of the Management Team of the company who will report to Executive Director(P & D) for overall coordination of company’s management i.e. formulating all types of plan & design of power generation as well as other related activities,preparing and planning Annual Development Plan, DPP, RDPP, EOI, REP, Tender documents related to project development and implementation,preparing and submitting the schemes of different project to concerned ministry/planning commission,providing technical assistance to the company and assisting to solve technical issues,preparing future planning in accordance to the vision and strategies of the company.
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least B.Sc in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from any university recognized by Govt, & UGC;
- Age limit may be relaxed in terms of candidates having vast experience in relevant field;
- No third Division/Class at any stage of the academic career shall be acceptable. Candidates passed in the grading system must possess at least a CGPA 4.0 on a scale of CGPA 2.75 on a scale of 4.0. Candidates passed in the Conventional system(Class/division)must possess at least 2nd class/division;
- At least 03(three) years working experience as Superintending Engineer in the relevant field;
- At least 15(Fifteen) years working experience as Asst. Engr. & above position in public utilities, of which 04(four) years in the power project/planning & design/operation & maintenance of power plant or in the relevant field. Employees from generation/transmission/distribution utilities may get preference;
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in operation & maintenance of power system;
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in TPM, TQM, Preventive Maintenance and Corporate Governance;
- Must have strong communication skill in Bengali & English(written & oral) including computer literacy.
- Basic Salary,House Rent allowance,Medical Benefits,Bonus,Gratuity and other Fringe Benefits will be given as per the pay structure and CPGCBL(Employees) Service Rules-2017;
- Income Tax has to paid by the employee.
Terms and Conditions:
- The initial contract period of the service shall be for 03(Three) years and is renewable based on satisfactory performances subject to approval of Managing Director of CPGCBL up to 60(Sixty) years of age;
- Candidates serving in government/semi-government/autonomous or corporate bodies must apply through proper channel;
- Candidates passed from foreign university(s)/institute(s) should have equivalent result and certificate from the competent authority;
- Applications(cover letter) with a detailed CV signed by the applicant and copies of all educational and experience certificates including training and other activities,National ID card and 02(Two) copies of recent PP size photograph must be reached by 18/04/2019(within office hour) to the Managing Director,Coal Power Generation Company Bangladesh Ltd,Unique Heights(Level-17),117, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Eskaton Garden Road, Dhaka-1217;
- Bank Draft/Pay Order of TK-1000(One Thousand) in favor of “Coal Power Generation Company Bangladesh Limited (CPGCBL);
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview;
- CPGCBL reserves the right to accept and cancel any or all application or this appointment process without assigning any reason thereof.